SAMPOLI MARIA LUCIA
Thursday from 14:30 to 16:30Place: Ufficio 249
It is possible to fix an appointment in a different time by sending an email
Completion accademic year: 2021/2022
Completion accademic year: 2020/2021
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
- Computer Aided Geometric Design (CAGD),
- Isoegeometric Analysis,
- Constrained Interpolation and Approximation,
- Geometric Modeling,
- PH (Phytagorean Hodograph) curves and their applications
- IGA 2019, Munich, Germany, 18 -20 September 2019
- MAIA 2019, Multivariate Approximation and Interpolation with Applications, Vienna, Austria, 26 - 30 August 2019
- CGTA 2019, Conference on Geometry: Theory and Applications, Innsbruck, Austria, 3 - 7 June 2019.
- AT16 Approximation Theory 16, Nashville TN, USA 19 - 22 May 2019.
- Isogeometric Splines: Theory and Applications, Banff International Research Station for Mathematical Innovation and Discovery, Banff, Alberta Canada, Feb. 24 - March 1 2019.
- Curves and Surfaces 2018, Arcachon, France, 28 June - 4 July 2018.
- IGAA 2018, Isogeometric Analisis and Applications, Delft, The Netherlands, 23 - 27 April 2018.
- Farouki, R.T., Pelosi, F., & Sampoli, M.L. (2021). Approximation of monotone clothoid segments by degree 7 Pythagorean–hodograph curves. JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS, 382. - view more
- Falini, A., Kanduc, T., Sampoli, M.L., & Sestini, A. (2021). Cubature Rules Based on Bivariate Spline Quasi-Interpolation for Weakly Singular Integrals. In Approximation Theory XVI. AT 2019 (pp. 73-86). Cham : Springer. - view more
- Knez, M., & Sampoli, M.L. (2021). Geometric interpolation of ER frames with G2 Pythagorean-hodograph curves of degree 7. COMPUTER AIDED GEOMETRIC DESIGN, 88. - view more
- Falini, A., & Sampoli, M.L. (2021). Adaptive Refinement in Advection--Diffusion Problems by Anomaly Detection: A Numerical Study. ALGORITHMS, 14(11) [10.3390/a14110328]. - view more
- D'Inverno, G.A., Brunetti, S., Sampoli, M.L., Fior Muresanu, D., Rufa, A., & Bianchini, M. (2021). Visual Sequential Search Test Analysis: An Algorithmic Approach. MATHEMATICS, 9(22) [10.3390/math9222952]. - view more