The research activity of Prof. Daniela is centered on the comprehension of the molecular processes associated with the neurodegenerative diseases. The core of the research is to investigate the mechanisms and the factors able to affect the structure of proteins involved in the diseases, with the final aim to find new molecules able to influence protein oligomerization and aggregation. The research activity is performed by means of huge number of experimental and in silico methods. Prof. Daniela Valensin is an expert of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, which is very useful to determine protein conformational rearrangements induced by metal ions and ligands.
Tuesday from 09:00 to 10:00Note: Contattare preventivamente il docente
Prof. Daniela Valensin has been tutor and co-tutor of Bachelor, Master and PhD thesis.
Completion accademic year: 2020/2021
Course year: 1 Second cycle degree (Laurea Magistrale) CHEMISTRY A.Y. 2020/2021
Course year: 1 Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2020/2021
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
Course year: 1 Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
Course year: 1 Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
- Musio, B., Ragone, R., Todisco, S., Rizzuti, A., Latronico, M., Mastrorilli, P., et al. (2020). A community-built calibration system: The case study of quantification of metabolites in grape juice by qNMR spectroscopy. TALANTA, 214, 120855. - view more
- Hecel, A., Kola, A., Valensin, D., Kozlowski, H., & Rowinska-Zyrek, M. (2020). Metal Complexes of Two Specific Regions of ZnuA, a Periplasmic Zinc(II) Transporter from Escherichia coli. INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, 59, 1947-1958. - view more
- Bacchella, C., PIERGENTILI, S., Bellotti, D., Quartieri, E., DRAGHI, S., BARATTO, M.C., et al. (2020). Binding and reactivity of copper to R1 and R3 fragments of tau protein. INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, 59(1), 274-286. - view more
- Hecel, A., Valensin, D., & Kozłowski, H. (2019). How copper ions and membrane environment influence the structure of the human and chicken tandem repeats domain?. JOURNAL OF INORGANIC BIOCHEMISTRY, 191, 143-153. - view more
- Iralde-Lorente, L., Cau, Y., Clementi, L., Franci, L., Tassone, G., Valensin, D., et al. (2019). Chemically stable inhibitors of 14-3-3 protein–protein interactions derived from BV02. JOURNAL OF ENZYME INHIBITION AND MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY, 34(1), 657-664. - view more