Gionata Salvietti received the M.S. degree in Robotics and Automation and the Ph.D. degree in Information Engineering from the University of Siena, Siena, Italy, in 2009 and 2012, respectively. He was a post-doc researcher with the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia from 2012 to 2015. He was Visiting Researcher with the DLR Institute for Robotic and Mechatronics, in 2012 and a Visiting Student with TAMS Group, University of Hamburg, in 2008. He is currently Assistant Professor (RTD-B) at Department of Information Engineering and Mathematics, University of Siena. He is Associate Editor of IEEE Transaction on Haptics from 2020. His research interests are robotic and human grasping, collaborative robotics, assistive devices, and haptics.
Tuesday from 14:00 to 17:00Place: Lab. 237Note: If possible, please send an e-mail before to came.
Completion accademic year: 2023/2024
Course year: 1 Second cycle degree (Laurea Magistrale) ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND AUTOMATION ENGINEERING A.Y. 2023/2024
Completion accademic year: 2022/2023
Completion accademic year: 2021/2022
Completion accademic year: 2020/2021
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
- Dragusanu, M., Achilli, G.M., Valigi, M.C., Prattichizzo, D., Malvezzi, M., Salvietti, G. (2022). The Wavejoints: A Novel Methodology to Design Soft-Rigid Grippers Made by Monolithic 3D Printed Fingers with Adjustable Joint Stiffness. In 2022 International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) (pp.6173-6179). New York : IEEE [10.1109/ICRA46639.2022.9811548]. - view more
- Franco, L., Tschiersky, M., Wolterink, G., Barontini, F., Poggiani, M., Catalano, M., et al. (2022). The SoftPro Wearable System for Grasp Compensation in Stroke Patients. In Wearable Robotics: Challenges and Trends. WeRob 2020. (pp. 363-367). Cham : Springer Science and Business Media Deutschland GmbH [10.1007/978-3-030-69547-7_59]. - view more
- Marullo, S., Salvietti, G., Prattichizzo, D. (2022). On the Use of Magnets to Robustify the Motion Control of Soft Hands. IEEE ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION LETTERS, 7(4), 11743-11750 [10.1109/LRA.2022.3205751]. - view more
- Achilli, G.M., Logozzo, S., Valigi, M.C., Salvietti, G., Prattichizzo, D., Malvezzi, M. (2022). Underactuated Soft Gripper for Helping Humans in Harmful Works. In Proceedings of I4SDG Workshop 2021. I4SDG 2021. (pp.264-272). Cham : Springer Science and Business Media B.V. [10.1007/978-3-030-87383-7_29]. - view more
- Filippo, S., Blazauskas, T., Salvietti, G., Ramos, I., Vert, S., Radianti, J., et al. (2022). A Perspective Review on Integrating VR/AR with Haptics into STEM Education for Multi-Sensory Learning. ROBOTICS, 11(2) [10.3390/robotics11020041]. - view more