Gionata Salvietti received the M.S. degree in Robotics and Automation and the Ph.D. degree in Information Engineering from the University of Siena, Siena, Italy, in 2009 and 2012, respectively. He was a post-doc researcher with the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia from 2012 to 2015. He was Visiting Researcher with the DLR Institute for Robotic and Mechatronics, in 2012 and a Visiting Student with TAMS Group, University of Hamburg, in 2008. He is currently Assistant Professor (RTD-B) at Department of Information Engineering and Mathematics, University of Siena. He is Associate Editor of IEEE Transaction on Haptics from 2020. His research interests are robotic and human grasping, collaborative robotics, assistive devices, and haptics.
Ricercatore Legge 240/10 - tempo determinato
Tuesday from 14:00 to 17:00Place: Lab. 237Note: If possible, please send an e-mail before to came.
Completion accademic year: 2021/2022
Completion accademic year: 2020/2021
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
- Prattichizzo, D., Malvezzi, M., & Salvietti, G. (2020). Supernumerary Robotic Fingers to Compensate and Augment Human Manipulation Abilities. In Inclusive Robotics for a Better Society. INBOTS 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics (pp. 188-194). Springer International Publishing [10.1007/978-3-030-24074-5_31]. - view more
- Gafer, A., Heymans, D., Prattichizzo, D., & Salvietti, G. (2020). The Quad-Spatula Gripper: A Novel Soft-Rigid Gripper for Food Handling. In Proc. 2020 3rd IEEE International Conference on Soft Robotics (RoboSoft) (pp.39-45). New York : IEEE. - view more
- Salvietti, G., Iqbal, M.Z., & Prattichizzo, D. (2020). Bilateral Haptic Collaboration for Human-Robot Cooperative Tasks. IEEE ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION LETTERS, 5(2), 3517-3524. - view more
- Pozzi, M., Marullo, S., Salvietti, G., Bimbo, J., Malvezzi, M., & Prattichizzo, D. (2020). Hand closure model for planning top grasps with soft robotic hands. THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ROBOTICS RESEARCH, 39(14), 1706-1723. - view more
- Hussain, I., Iqbal, Z., Malvezzi, M., Prattichizzo, D., & Salvietti, G. (2020). How to 3D-Print Compliant Joints with a Selected Stiffness for Cooperative Underactuated Soft Grippers. In Human-Friendly Robotics 2019. HFR 2019 (pp. 139-153). Cham : Springer [10.1007/978-3-030-42026-0_11]. - view more