Gionata Salvietti received the M.S. degree in Robotics and Automation and the Ph.D. degree in Information Engineering from the University of Siena, Siena, Italy, in 2009 and 2012, respectively. He was a post-doc researcher with the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia from 2012 to 2015. He was Visiting Researcher with the DLR Institute for Robotic and Mechatronics, in 2012 and a Visiting Student with TAMS Group, University of Hamburg, in 2008. He is currently Assistant Professor at Department of Information Engineering and Mathematics, University of Siena. His research interests are robotic and human grasping, collaborative robotics, assistive devices, and haptics.
Ricercatore Legge 240/10 - tempo determinato
Tuesday from 14:00 to 17:00Place: Lab. 237Note: If possible, please send an e-mail before to came.
- Prattichizzo, D., Malvezzi, M., & Salvietti, G. (2020). Supernumerary Robotic Fingers to Compensate and Augment Human Manipulation Abilities. In Inclusive Robotics for a Better Society. INBOTS 2018. Biosystems & Biorobotics (pp. 188-194). Springer International Publishing. - view more
- Malvezzi, M., Salvietti, G., & Prattichizzo, D. (2019). Evaluation of Grasp Stiffness in Underactuated Compliant Hands Exploiting Environment Constraints. In ROMANSY 22 – Robot Design, Dynamics and Control. CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences (Courses and Lectures) (pp.409-416). Springer, Cham. - view more
- Bianchi, M., & Salvietti, G. (2019). Editorial: Mapping Human Sensory-Motor Skills for Manipulation Onto the Design and Control of Robots. FRONTIERS IN NEUROROBOTICS, 13. - view more
- Malvezzi, M., Valigi, M.C., Salvietti, G., Iqbal, Z., Hussain, I., & Prattichizzo, D. (2019). Design Criteria for Wearable Robotic Extra–Fingers with Underactuated Modular Structure. In Advances in Italian Mechanism Science. IFToMM ITALY 2018. Mechanisms and Machine Science (pp. 509-517). Springer, Cham. - view more
- Music, S., Salvietti, G., BUDDE GENANNT DOHMANN, P., Chinello, F., Prattichizzo, D., & Hirche, S. (2019). Human-Robot Team Interaction Through Wearable Haptics for Cooperative Manipulation. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON HAPTICS, 12(3), 350-362. - view more