I was born in Milan, graduated in Economics with distinction from “L. Bocconi” University, Milan, in 1991, and obtained my Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Siena in 1995. I have held a position at the University of Siena since 1997, serving as Associate Professor since 2001. My interests span public economics, welfare economics and the economic analysis of law and institutions. More specifically, my research topics include: market failures and regulation, the theory of taxation, optimal enforcement of law, government budget policies.
D'ANTONI MASSIMO ANDREA
On-line contacts will take place using the Webex platform, link: https://unisi.webex.com/meet/massimo.dantoni
In order to avoid waiting and (when the meetings is in presence) gatherings, please contact the professor by email to arrange the time of the individual appointment.
Completion accademic year: 2020/2021
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
Completion accademic year: 2016/2017
- D'Antoni, M., & Belloc, F. (2020). The Elusive Effect of Employment Protection on Labor Turnover. STRUCTURAL CHANGE AND ECONOMIC DYNAMICS, 54, 11-25. - view more
- D'Antoni, M., & Tabbach Avraham, D. (2019). The complementary role of liability and safety regulation. AMERICAN LAW AND ECONOMICS REVIEW, 21(1), 150-183. - view more
- Arachi, G., & D'Antoni, M.A. (2019). Il ritorno delle imposte speciali. In G. Arachi, & M. Baldini (a cura di), La finanza pubblica italiana. Rapporto 2019 (pp. 45-63). Bologna : Il Mulino. - view more
- D'Antoni, M.A., & Nocella, G. (2018). Gli anni dell'austerità. In La finanza pubblica italiana. Rapporto 2018 (pp. 295-319). Bologna : Il Mulino. - view more
- D'Antoni, M.A., De Novellis, F., & Signorini, S. (2017). Tra flessibilità e regole: un primo bilancio della legislatura. In M.B. G. Arachi (a cura di), La finanza pubblica italiana. Rapporto 2017 (pp. 17-51). Bologna : Il Mulino. - view more